Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This is going to be short


I apologize that I can't write more today.
I love you All!
This has been a hectic week and it's still kind of crazy. I don't have much time to email but I want you to know that you have been such a blessing in my life. 
Thank you for your examples to me. I am fighting the good fight and I'm trying to do what the Lord would have me do.  We might be having a baptism this Saturday. We still haven't quite worked out the details. We have to wait on a few things so everything is up in the air right now.
Mom thank you for the packages to Sister Awerkamp and I.
Tristan thank you for your package!

Love,
Sister Emily Johnson



Sister Awerkamp and I made our own St. Patrick's Day meal! We made pork chops, (green) mash potatoes, pork gravy and salad! I cooked the pork chops and gravy and she made the mash potatoes...and I ate the mash potatoes! Are you proud of me?




 Monday night we had a freak snow storm that came out of nowhere! We were at Natasha's place and when we left the roads were crazy! We were able to drive home safely but I definitely had Sister Awerkamp say a prayer in the car.



Also Sister Awerkamp spotted this awesome sign while I was driving! He had seen it before so we made sure to stop and take pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment