Sunday, April 28, 2013

A little more information



Hello Friends and Family,
 
I am so tired right now and feel kind of sick. I've been super busy and stressed most of today but it's coming together. I just endured a nasty bus ride down to the Bronx on a charter bus from Ossining. We still have another 20-30 minute bus ride to the other side of the Bronx. I have a lot to do in a limited about of time.  I'm not going to take the time right now to fill you in because I need to get food and unpack before our appointments tonight. But we have two appointments tonight and it seems like the work in this area is legit! Also I'm companions with Sister Crawford. She came in the same group as Sister Awerkamp. I miss Sister Awerkamp but I know she is going to do great. Sister Awerkamp's new missionary seems wonderful as well.
I am excited for the change and to do what the Lord needs me to do.
I will send pictures next week as well. I wish you the very best.
 
Love,
Sister Emily Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment