Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hey family!

So i spent the last little while looking at all the adorable pictures from memorial day and my time on the library computer is running out. So either in the next half hour or sometime tomorrow I will email you again with a longer account of this past week. I love you all so much!
Dad, I saw a picture of you and Brad and Brayden and you are loosing so much weight! You look great!

Mom, you are just  the best! Thank you so much for everything you do. I know the grandkids are so lucky to have you for a grandma!

Cj
who would have thought jaz would help you find a new full time job?! lol Keep up the good work

Seth/Jane/Ryan/Amelia
Your family is beautiful!! I loved the picture of Amelia. Please keep them coming.

Luke/Annie/Finley
How are you?! Annie your dark hair is so cute! Every time I see a picture of it I think it's your sister Emily lol. It looks great. Finley is getting so big. 
Brad/Monica/Brayden
I am so excited for you! You are going to love AZ. And I know everyone will love having Brayden close by to love on and babysit! I can't wait to do just that when I come home. Heck i'm going to be at your place all the time! ;)

David
I love you! You are so cool! I hope you have a great day!

Sam/Trevor
I love you! Did you see pictures of my blond hair? 

Sister Emily Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment