Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pictures

Firework pictures
fireworks!
No worries, it is not the end of the world. I just had my camera on a cool setting and it just looks like it is.





Pictures from transfers

Some of my favorite missionaries
Can you see why? =)
Me, my baby Sister Awerkamp, and the Sister Lousinberry (sp?) who sister Awerkamp trained






Fun at home
lavaki and I made a wish!
we are strong =)




More pictures from transfers

now I have a great grand daughter in the mission! Sister L-berry is training Sister Matthews.
In case you're wondering I am very Tongan! It's in my blood. In fact I nicknamed myself a Wongan (white Tongan) haha
our apartment!





Sorry this is the last picture lol
I just love sister Lee's smile!
I have to go to an appointment but I wanted to share this last one!























No comments:

Post a Comment