Thursday, July 4, 2013

The last week of the transfer


I love you!
Yes you!
Whoever is reading this email.
I know life deals all of us different circumstances, but I know Heavenly Father loves us so very much. I know that He is mindful of us. I know that He wants to speak to us and with us if we will listen and share our thoughts/feelings with Him.
Each day we simply have to do the best that we can.  I am grateful that through Christ all of our effort can be made whole. His grace IS sufficient. 
On a side note, this week we are going to be singing a funny song to one of the missionaries that is going home this transfer and it's going to be awesome! I wrote it with some of the other sisters and it has a mash up parody of "tale as old as time" and "lean on me"
Next week I will write out the words for you =)
Also, Happy 4th of July! and Happy 23rd birthday Tristan!!! 
We might be able to see some incredible fireworks =) I'll let you know!
I feel myself getting caught up and sucked into how fast everything is starting to go. I'm just going along for the ride. 
Thank you for your prayers and your support. I have definitely felt it sustain me during my mission. Now more than ever I feel I could use some extra strength. 
I hope you are finding joy in your journey! Wherever you may be =) 
Love,
Sister Johnsson


No comments:

Post a Comment